Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Justin Bieber performs his 'My World Tour' concert in Mexico City

Share this history on :


Canadian pop singer greets his fans from the balcony of his hotel in Mexico City October 2, 2011. Bieber is performing two concerts in Mexico City as part of his "My World Tour." [Photo/Agencies]


Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber greets his fans from the balcony of his hotel before leaving for his first "My World Tour" concert at the Foro Sol in Mexico City October 1, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]


Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber performs during his "My World Tour" concert at the Foro Sol in Mexico City October 1, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]




Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber greets his fans from the balcony of his hotel in Mexico City October 2, 2011. Bieber is performing two concerts in Mexico City as part of his "My World Tour."[Photo/Agencies]


Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber performs during his "My World Tour" concert in Mexico City October 1, 2011.[Photo/Agencies]


Combination image shows Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber dancing during his "My World Tour" concert at the Foro Sol in Mexico City October 1, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]


Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber performs during his "My World Tour" concert in Mexico City October 1, 2011.[Photo/Agencies]


Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber performs during his "My World Tour" concert at the Foro Sol in Mexico City October 1, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]



taken from : China Daily

No comments: