Your Ad Here

Friday, November 13, 2009

Eva Mendes' methodical sexuality

Share this history on :

Eva Mendes' methodical sexuality

Eva Mendes uses her sexuality to get work.

The ‘Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans' actress - who posed nude for a Calvin Klein perfume advertisement campaign - is happy to bare all for a film role and doesn't mind being hired for her looks.


She said: "I don't allow myself to be typecast, but when I have to turn up the heat and turn up the sexuality and I do an amazing Calvin Klein campaign it's very conscious, that's no accident. It's very methodical on my part.

"If I feel it's appropriate to show some nudity in the scenes then I go for it. As much as I use my sexuality, I have never felt exploited. I feel like it's on my terms and I have no problem with it."

The 35-year-old actress insists she wants to continue challenging herself with her work, revealing she still goes to school to boost her acting skills.

She added: "I want crazier, edgier, darker, and grittier. I am still a student, I still go to acting class. he darker, more conflicted, the more flawed the better."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: