Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Robert Pattinson's doggy dream

Share this history on :

Robert Pattinson's doggy dream

Robert Pattinson wants to be a dog.




'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' actor feels a "deep connection" with canines and if he was to swap from being a human, would want to become a domesticated four legged pet.

When asked what he would like to become, he said: "I think I'd be a dog. The lifestyle of a dog has always fascinated me: You sleep, sit around, get stroked, eat and get walked from time to time. That's great!

"There is a deep connection between me and dogs."

If he couldn't completely transform himself physically and had to settle with getting a different job, Robert, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the movie franchise, would like to be a music producer.

He said: "Being a music producer would be the perfect job for me. Or I would like to write.

"In any case it would be something creative. Perhaps also a stockbroker. I like everything that is hectic."

Robert - who wrote two songs on the soundtrack to 'New Moon' - also said that his guitar is one of the things he can never be without.

He added to Gala.de: "I like to take my guitar everywhere. I'm actually quite frugal but I've bought a 1951 vintage electric guitar after filming 'Twilight' in Vancouver.

"That was the first time in my life that I felt really decadent. Normally, I don't need any luxury. Look at me - I wear the same clothes nearly every day."

taken from : China Daily

No comments: