Your Ad Here

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pink's healthy obsession

Share this history on :



Singer Pink (R) poses for a photograph with a fan as she arrives at the 22nd annual Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Awards in Sydney, October 19, 2008. [Agencies]

Pink is a "health-conscious schizophrenic".

The 'So What' singer - who split from her motocross rider husband Carey Hart in February - admits she is obsessed with the way she looks, but refuses to let her fixation stop her enjoying life.

She said: "I'm the hardest partying, health-conscious schizophrenic you've ever met!"

Pink also revealed she has not been put off falling in love again, but is unsure whether she will ever have a family.

She added: "Oh God, I love love! I can't wait to get hurt again. I'm fearless. I'm called 'Den Mom' by my friends. I'm going to be a good mom, but I don't know if I need to have my own kids."

The 29-year-old star recently confessed she would like to romance a new man, but hates going on dates.

She said: "I meet boys all over the place. It's just that I don't ever go on dates. I have never been on a date. I don't believe in that, it has to be organic. A barbecue, a show or whatever. I have never met anybody in a bar."



Tattoos on the arms of Pink can be seen as she poses for photographers at the 22nd annual Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Awards in Sydney October 19, 2008. [Agencies]




Singer Pink poses for photographers as she arrives at the 22nd annual Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Awards in Sydney, October 19, 2008. [Agencies]
Taken From : http://www.chinadaily.com.cn


No comments: