Your Ad Here

Friday, April 03, 2009

Bikram butt fan Jim Carrey

Share this history on :

Bikram butt fan Jim Carrey

Cast member Jim Carrey (R) and Jenny McCarthy arrive for the premiere of the film "I Love You Phillip Morris" at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 18, 2009. [Agencies]

Jim Carrey loves yoga because of Jenny McCarthy's bottom.

The 'Yes Man' star is a huge fan of Bikram yoga - despite having never tried it himself - because he can't get enough of his girlfriend's toned derriere.

Jenny said: "Jim is absolutely in love with Bikram yoga and he's never tried it, strictly on the fact he loves the way my butt looks, although he would love me, I think, at 250lbs."

The 36-year-old former Playboy model - who has dated the comic actor for three years - admits she works hard to keep in shape.

She said: "I do 90 minutes a day. That's Bikram yoga and also healthy food."

However, living with funnyman Jim is causing her healthy-eating regime to suffer because he is trying to gain weight for upcoming movie 'The Three Stooges', where he will play overweight comedian Curly Howard.

She explained to 'Access Hollywood': "He said, 'You know, I'm going to have to gain 40 or 50 pounds for this role.' And I said, 'Oh my god! I get to be dating Curly!' That is the greatest thing ever.

"I hope I don't have sympathy weight because he's going to be eating donuts and I'm going to be going, 'Ooohhh!' Especially during PMS."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: