Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Joey McIntyre's New Kid on the Block

Share this history on :

Joey McIntyre's New Kid on the Block

Joey McIntyre is to become a father for the second time.

The New Kids on the Block singer has announced his wife Barrett - with who he has 20-month-old son Griffin - is pregnant with a boy, and is expected to give birth in December.

Joey said: "I still can't get over it. We feel so blessed. "My wife actually took the pregnancy test but she thought it was negative. She came out and gave me this look like, 'No.' Then she showed me the test and I said, 'It's positive! What the hell?' "

The 36-year-old singer added the couple initially thought they were having a girl, and had even picked out her name. But Joey is thrilled to be welcoming another boy into the family, enthusing it will be a "trip" to have two sons. Griffin is also excited at the prospect of becoming a big brother and can't wait for the baby to be born.

Joey explained to People magazine: "He keeps kissing mommy's belly. We say to him all the time, 'Do you want us to bring home a baby?' and he always replies, 'Please!' "I think we have a deal to keep going until we have a girl. That's what my wife says."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: