Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Winslet: 'I won't show my breasts anymore'

Share this history on :

Winslet: 'I won't show my breasts anymore'

Kate Winslet has claimed that she will no longer appear topless in movies.

The Oscar-winning actress, who showed her breasts in both Titanic and The Reader, admitted that she felt too old to undress on camera.

"I'll be 34 in October. I can't keep getting away with it," she told Harpers Bazaar. "There was so much of it in The Reader because the story required it, but people have seen enough."

The star added that she had also experienced a number of wardrobe mishaps on the red carpet.

"Our knickers will still go up our ass at the most inappropriate moment," she said. "And we'll still want to flick them out, but you can't because someone is going to catch you."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: