Your Ad Here

Friday, July 03, 2009

Pete Wentz dismisses split rumour

Share this history on :

Pete Wentz dismisses split rumour

Pete Wentz hates groups who write lots of songs.

The Fall Out Boy bassist sparked rumours the band are set to split last week when he said they had no plans for new material, but he now insists they are staying together.

He said: "I think I fuelled that rumour accidentally. I think that when someone asked me if we were working on any new Fall Out Boy songs, I said, 'No, not right now.' "We're working on getting the Blink-182 tour.

Then we'll see where we're standing. "I don't know that the world has to be all Fall Out Boy, all the time. When I see stuff like that with other bands, it sort of drives me crazy."

According to Pete, the band enjoy taking time "to breathe" between albums but have no definite plans on when to start working on their next one. He added to MTV News: "We don't make albums for the sake of making them. So, when the time is right, I'm sure we will."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: