Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Diane Kruger wants 'eye-popping' role

Share this history on :

Diane Kruger wants 'eye-popping' role
Diane Kruger

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at premiere of "Inglourious Basterds" in Hollywood

Diane Kruger wants a role where her "eyes are popped out" of her head.

The 'Inglourious Basterds' star is hoping for a part as a "gooey monster" in her boyfriend Joshua Jackson's science fiction TV show 'Fringe'.

When asked if she would guest star in the series, Diane said: "You know what? I'd love to be a gooey monster. A role where my eyes are popped out of my head or something - that would be fun."

The German actress - who is currently flying around the world on a promotional tour for 'Inglourious Basterds - revealed the key to making her relationship work with Joshua, who is based in Vancouver, Canada, is to fly a lot.

The 33-year-old star added: "We do a lot of flying whenever we can. But I actually really like Vancouver. I'd never been before and he's from there so it makes it easy.

"He knows where to go. All his friends are there so they take me out."


taken from : China Daily

No comments: