Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joel Madden's baby trafficking shock

Share this history on :

Joel Madden's baby trafficking shock

Joel Madden was horrified when strangers tried to sell him a baby.

The Good Charlotte rocker was rendered speechless when he was offered a human child in return for money.

He wrote on his Twitter blog: "Today some people in traffic tried to sell me a baby. A live human baby. I didn't know what to say. I said a little prayer for the kid. wow

"It all happend so fast. I was trying to figure out if they were serious, and i think when my reaction was not a good one, they just took off (sic)."

Joel - who is expecting his second child with girlfriend Nicole Richie, with the pair already having 19-month-old daughter with Harlow together - admits he is unsure whether the offer was serious, but claims the incident deeply upset him.

The musician - who did not specify where the incident took place - added: "I mean look. Chances are they were joking. The scary part is i really couldn't tell. Maybe i'm just one gullable fool (sic)."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: