Your Ad Here

Friday, September 11, 2009

Web dates for Leona Lewis

Share this history on :

Web dates for Leona Lewis

Leona Lewis keeps her long-distance relationship alive with web cameras.



The British songstress - who is living in Los Angeles while she works on new material - admits it is difficult to be apart from her boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa, who works in London, but keeps in touch online.


She explained to Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "Obviously a long-distance relationship is hard. But, like anything worth having, you make it work. You just have to keep the communication open - we Skype, we chat, we email. And he comes out when he can. I don't hate Los Angeles. There's a very beautiful side to it - it's scenic and I can go horse riding.

"When I first came out here I wasn't sure if I like it. It's taken a while because I love being at home with my family and I miss them when they're not here."

Despite gaining global stardom with her debut single 'A Moment Like This', Leona is still uncomfortable with being in the limelight.

She said: "It's not that I don't like the celebrity lifestyle. It's just that it's a bit unreal. Some people embrace being papped. I'd rather do normal things.

"I'm quite quiet and it takes me a while to come out of myself and be comfortable. But just because I'm polite and nice doesn't mean I can be pushed over. I know my own mind and I know what I will and won't do. I just go about it in a different way. I'm not confrontational, but I will speak my mind."

taken from : China Daily

No comments: