Your Ad Here

Monday, January 18, 2010

Amy Adams' childish crush

Share this history on :

Amy Adams' childish crush

Amy Adams used to behave like a "five-year-old" in a bid to get her fiance's attention.

The 'Doubt' actress - who is currently expecting her first child - admits she had a huge crush on actor Darren Le Gallo and couldn't contain her feelings for him.


She said: "We knew each other for about a year. Then one day we just developed this mutual crush out of nowhere, overnight. I was probably more obvious because I was so overwhelmed by it. I was literally behaving like a five-year-old, playing with my hair, touching his arm, then going home and hating myself for acting like an idiot."

The couple soon got together with the help of some alcohol and dancing. She told Stella magazine: "Finally, we went one night and 'You Shook Me All Night Long' by AC/DC was playing and that sealed the deal. I had a little hair-shake going on. And maybe one Corona too many. I think he liked it because I was innocently throwing myself at him."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: