Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eva Longoria Desperate for family

Share this history on :

Eva Longoria Desperate for family

Eva Longoria-Parker plans to have children soon.

The 'Desperate Housewives' actress insists she and her husband, basketball player Tony Parker, are getting ready to start a family very soon.


She said: "It's a matter of time." Eva, 34, also revealed her relationship with 27-year-old Tony works because they are friends as well as lovers.

She revealed in an interview with new! magazine: "We are just best friends. I love his company and I am married to the person I want to be with. "I cannot ask for more. We respect each other as people and as a couple, and we trust each other. The best thing is that he loves to surprise me and I love to be surprised. "Our relationship is more solid than ever and we have so much fun together. Tony and I would love to be together forever. But the only way you get to forever is one day at a time."

Eva also enjoys being betrothed to a younger man because Tony has such a passion for life which also inspires her. She said: "He has an amazing passion for everything he does, but the best is his innocence about love and relationships. And we love to travel. We love laughter and music and we keep healthy."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: