Your Ad Here

Monday, February 22, 2010

Belly dancer Sienna Miller

Share this history on :

Belly dancer Sienna Miller

Savannah Miller used to dress sister Sienna up as a belly dancer.

Savannah - who now works with her actress sibling on fashion label Twenty8Twelve - admits she would put embarrassing clothes on her for fun.

She revealed: "I'd make her wear purple chiffon harem pants with an M+S bra I'd embroidered myself, and turn her into a little belly dancer.

"Looking back, I can see that we've been working together on clothes in some capacity, for as long as I can remember."

Discussing her collection - which is named after Sienna's birthday - 31-year-old Savannah suggests the focus of the clothes has changed.

She said: "When Sienna and I first started, it was about designing clothes that we would want to wear.

"Now, I feel the clothes are more about what our clients would want to buy, which is not always the same thing. I've learned to understand the customer, while remaining true to who we are."

Savannah also admits to being surprised when she sees people wearing her designs.

She added to the Telegraph newspaper: "I will never forget wondering through Covent Garden one wintry day and seeing this girl wearing one of our poplin summer dresses with black tights and boots, and a chunky black cardigan.

"She looked wonderful in a way I would never have expected; I love that people can take something of ours and make it their own."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: