Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jolie never wanted children before Pitt

Share this history on :

Jolie never wanted children before Pitt

Angelina Jolie has admitted that she never wanted to have children before her relationship with Brad Pitt, according to reports.

Metro understands that the actress did not want to become impregnated by Pitt until sometime after they became romantically involved on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith.

"When I met him. I didn't want to get pregnant. I always wanted to adopt, but I never had the desire of experiencing biological motherhood," she explained.

Jolie also paid tribute to her partner, saying that the 46-year-old "taught me to be more patient and to enjoy everything that exists in the world".

The couple recently refuted tabloid claims of a multi-million pound separation deal.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: