Your Ad Here

Monday, February 22, 2010

Julianne Moore puts family first

Share this history on :

Julianne Moore puts family first



Julianne Moore will only accept movie roles that keep her close to her family.

Julianne Moore puts her family first.

The 'Single Man' actress - who has children Caleb, 12, and seven-year-old Liv with husband Bart Freundlich - will only accept roles that don't take her away from her home in Long Island, New York, for too long.

She revealed: "My family life is incredibly important to me. I want to be with them as much as I can.

"I try to work in New York, or I work in the summer time when my family can come with me.

The days of me doing a big film where I need to be away for months during the school year are over."

Asked whether it meant her missing out on some good roles, Julianne claims to have not noticed.

She added: "It doesn't seem to affect the roles I get. That's the reality of my life so I don't think about it too much."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: