Your Ad Here

Monday, February 02, 2009

Brad Pitt's deathly thoughts

Share this history on :


U.S. actor Brad Pitt waves at fans at the Japan premiere of his movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" in Tokyo January 29, 2009. [Agencies]


Brad Pitt can't stop thinking about death.

Since shooting 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' - in which he plays a man who is born old and ages backwards - Brad has been obsessed with dying.



Brad, 45, said: "I walked away realising that time is short.

"I don't know if I have a day or ten days or 40 years. Am I halfway or am I close to then end? I don't know, so I have to make sure I don't waste those moments in any kind of pettiness or bitterness or laziness, and that I surround myself with the people who are most important to me."

Brad - who raises six children with his partner Angelina Jolie - also admits the multiple Oscar nominated movie has taught him to cherish every day.

He added to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "Angelina and I are together because we can enhance each other. I don't want to waste any time because I'm with company I really, really love."
Taken From : China Daily

No comments: