Your Ad Here

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lily Allen's album campaign

Share this history on :

British singer Lily Allen arrives for the grand opening of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai November 20, 2008. The $1.5 billion mega resort with 1,539 rooms is the first resort to open on Dubai's man-made Palm Jumeirah island.[Agencies]

Lily Allen has begged fans to buy her new album.

The 'Fear' singer is desperate for her new record 'It's Not Me, It's You' to top the US album charts and has pleaded with fans to make sure it moves up from its current number two slot.



Under the title 'HELP', Lily wrote on her MySpace blog: "Ok, so I never thought I would have to write this blog. Earlier today my record company told me "its not me it's you" (my ne w album) has a pretty good chance of going to number 1 in the US charts this week. Im currently sitting behing Alison krauss and Robert plant, who, quite rightly are sitting at no 1 .

"ive never had a number one album in England , never mind the US ,and all of this is a bit crazy . I could well be up for no1 here(America ) , which makes me want to cry a bit . Iv'e never begged you to buy from me ever,but I am now . this will be the only time ever in my life that this could happen for me. Help me get to no 1 , go to I tunes and download the album, you're the only hope ive got guys. Ill love you forever (sic)."

Despite her desire to secure a hit record, Lily recently claimed she is only interested in maintaining success long enough for her to meet a rich man to settle down with.

She said: "I just hope I can stay famous enough for a little bit so someone rich will marry me. That's all I really care about these days."

No comments: