Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nicole Richie is pregnant

Share this history on :


Musician Joel Madden and wife Nicole Richie (R) pose at the opening of the Dolce & Gabbana flagship boutique in Los Angeles December 15, 2008, benefiting the Art of Elysium, a non-profit organization bringing creative projects to children who are battling serious medical conditions.[Agencies]

Nicole Richie is pregnant.

The socialite's boyfriend Joel Madden announced they are expecting their second child on his band Good Charlotte's blog at the weekend.

He wrote: "What's better than winning an Oscar? I am so happy to tell everyone that Harlow is going to be a big sister!

"God has truly blessed my family. Hope you're all feeling as good as I am right now."

Nicole, 27, and Joel, 29, already have a 13-month-old daughter Harlow.

Nicole has previously hailed motherhood as the greatest thing she has ever done.


She said: "Obviously, the birth of my daughter is the best thing ever. Just in general, it's been a really great year for me. Everything is coming together. All of my dreams are becoming a reality."

The rocker's bandmate, Paul Thomas, also took to the band's website to post news about his personal life yesterday (22.02.09) - announcing he has got married.

Alongside pictures from the wedding, the bassist wrote: "I got married over the new year. Sorry I took so long to share with everyone but all I can say is that I'm a dude. Deal with it! My wife's name is Diana and I hope all of my GC family will welcome her in with open arms."

taken from : China Daily

No comments: