Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christina Aguilera's "bad-for-your-arteries" food for Max

Share this history on :


(China Daily) Christina Aguilera wants to learn to cook "bad-for-your-arteries" food.

The 'Beautiful' singer hopes to be able to make meals like her mother in order to impress 10-month-old Max, her first child with husband Jordan Bratman.

Christina said: "My mom loves to cook really southern, good, buttery, salty, delicious, bad-for-your-arteries kind of food, but it is amazing, and I hope to be a cook like that someday because one thing that I look forward to whenever I do go home is tasting my mom's home cooking.

"I want to do the same for Max. Cooking is my next goal in life to achieve."
The 27-year-old star also revealed that Max is just like her because he never stops moving.

She added to Usmagazine.com: "He is so close to walking now, it's crazy. He is a mover and shaker.

"He is constantly moving, constantly banging on things. I don't know what that means; maybe he is a drummer in the making, I don't know.

"He is just so much fun and I have the best time with him. Every single day is a way for me to see life through brand new eyes. It really is an incredible thing for me every day."

No comments: