Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Clooney 'jealous' over Sexiest Man crown

Share this history on :


(China Daily) Hugh Jackman has revealed that George Clooney was jealous that he beat him to the title of the Sexiest Man Alive,according to Digital Spy.

The actor told People that Clooney, a two-time winner of the accolade, called him at 2am to complain about the usurping.

"I was half asleep and I said to him, 'Ah, George sweetie, good to hear from you'.

"He goes, 'Shut up, Jackman! I know what you did! You started this big campaign that's been going on and you took the title away from me'."

Jackman, who stars in Baz Luhrmann's new epic Australia, said his father was uncomfortable about the title.

"My dad said to me, 'I can't really talk to you about being sexy. It's a little weird'," he said.


No comments: