Your Ad Here

Monday, November 17, 2008

Jake Gyllenhaal's fat wish

Share this history on :


(China Daily) Jake Gyllenhaal is looking forward to getting "fat" when he finishes shooting 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time'.

The 27-year-old actor - who is currently in London shooting the Disney movie, in which he plays a sixth century prince - can't wait to return to his ordinary eating regime after losing weight and building up his 5lbs of muscles for the film shoot.
He said: "I guess I've gotten buff. There's a lot of acrobatics in the movie - a lot of running up walls, and jumping on things, so it requires muscularity, but it requires a lot of aerobic ability too. But when filming wraps it's going to turn into fat and I'm going to be happy."

Jake also revealed he was terrified about starring in the fantasy adventure because he didn't think he would be able to cope with the extreme stunts.

He added: "I over-prepared myself because I never knew how much they were going to ask me to do, so I just made sure I'd be hopefully able to do anything."

No comments: