Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ashlee Simpson: Motherhood 'most fantastic experience'

Share this history on :



LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Being a mom seems to agree with Ashlee Simpson, who opened up for the first time about new baby Bronx Mowgli on her MySpace Celebrity Blog on Wednesday.

“Motherhood is the most fantastic experience I have ever been thru,” she gushed. “Bronx makes me laugh and smile every day!”

And though she gave birth just weeks ago, Ashlee’s already gotten a couple of breaks from her baby.

“I finally left the house for Fall Out Boy’s show on Monday night, which was so good,” she wrote, complimenting husband Pete Wentz’s band’s new material. “Their new songs sound awesome live, I can’t wait for their new record!”

She also made it out to Pete’s art show with Gym Class Heroes frontman Travis McCoy at LA’s Gallery 1988 on Tuesday, where they debuted their collaborative, graffiti-like artistic creations.

“It’s amazing to see how many artistic outlets those boys have!” she wrote. “Made me very proud.”

But with the holidays coming up, it sounds like Ashlee will be happy to spend time at home, too.

“I can’t wait to spend [the holidays] with my new family,” she added. “Christmas tree goes up tomorrow!”
Taken From : China Daily

No comments: