Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lily Allen's wife retirement

Share this history on :

British singer Lily Allen arrives for the grand opening of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai November 20, 2008. The $1.5 billion mega resort with 1,539 rooms is the first resort to open on Dubai's man-made Palm Jumeirah island. [Agencies]

Lily Allen will retire when she gets married. The 'Smile' singer will walk away from the music business as soon as she finds the man of her dreams because she doesn't want to be a pop star forever.

When asked if she could imagine performing her songs in 40 years time, she said: "No. Absolutely my idea of hell. My worst nightmare! I want to have children and live in the countryside. Sorry - boring I know. "I'm retiring when someone marries me and I have children."

However, the 23-year-old star doesn't believe she will walk down the aisle any time in the near future.

Lily - who split from Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons this year shortly after she suffered a miscarriage - added: "I'll have to wait until I fall in love again. That's my plan anyway. I don't know how long it will take. "I just have to find the right person but I'm going to be very busy over the next couple of years."


Taken From : China Daily

No comments: