Your Ad Here

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mariah Carey's snow bikini

Share this history on :

Mariah Carey is planning to wear a bikini and roll in snow this Christmas.

The 'All I Want for Christmas' singer, who is married to rapper Nick Cannon, can't wait to celebrate the holiday season by donning skimpy red swimwear and braving the freezing temperatures.

Mariah said: "We go in the hot tub in our Christmas bikinis, then roll in the fresh snow and jump back in the tub. I usually wear a red bikini with a Santa hat."

The 38-year-old star recently revealed she is such a big fan of the festive holiday that she is planning to develop a musical film based on her bestselling 1994 album 'Merry Christmas'.

She said: "Since I recorded the Christmas album, I've always wanted to make a movie to go with it, something that people could watch and hear and enjoy every year. I'm into it. I'm all about the holiday season."

No comments: