Your Ad Here

Friday, December 12, 2008

Jim Carrey's premiere bus

Share this history on :


Jim Carrey arrived at the world premiere of his new film 'Yes Man' in a double-decker bus last night.

The charismatic star thrilled the crowd as he shouted from the open-topped vehicle in London's Leicester Square.

He told BANG Showbiz: "I got here on a double-decker tank bus - with canons!" The American actor admitted he was feeling the December chill, but insisted he could handle it for one night.

He said: "The cold is nice - because I'm just visiting."

Jim - who plays Carl Allen in the film about a man who decides to spend his life answering 'yes' to every opportunity - confessed there have been a few times in his own life when he should have said no."

He said: "I've been married twice."

The star - who claims he has to say 'yes' to "most things" girlfriend Jenny McCarthy asks him to do - also described the moment when he fell over and broke three ribs on set.

He added: "I changed the plan in my head. I had the pratfall ready to go but I thought, 'What if I get all my limbs in the frame at the same time?' I was worried it would look more like a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

"I was in agony but all I cared about was whether it looked cool." Jim's co-star Zooey Deschanel, 'Merlin' actor Anthony Head and Britney Spears' former dance choreographer Brian Friedman were also in attendance.
Taken From : China Daily

No comments: