Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kate Hudson's single fun

Share this history on :

Kate Hudson has vowed to "stay single as long as possible".

The 'Bride Wars' star - who was previously married to Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson and dated Owen Wilson - is planning to play the field for the first time in her life.

Kate, 29, told America's InStyle magazine: "I'm actually enjoying being single right now because I really never have been.

"I feel good in relationships, I enjoy them. I feel my best when I'm in something solid. But it's also the first time I've ever taken a step back and gotten a new perspective.

"So, I've made a conscious decision to try to stay single as long as possible."

Kate isn't sure if she will marry again after her divorce from Chris - with who she has a four-year-old son, Ryder.

She said: "I don't regret a second of my marriage. Thank God for Chris. He made me partly who I am. We had a great time - we love each other deeply. But I don't know if I will ever get married again. I don't know. It depends on who you end up with."

Kate - who has also dated cyclist Lance Armstrong - has rearranged her work schedule in 2009 to spend more time with Ryder.

She revealed: "When Ryder climbs into bed with me, wraps his arms around me and says, 'Mommy, the sun's up. It's a beautiful morning.' I'm sorry, do I really want to go to work then? No!"


Taken From : China Daily

No comments: