Your Ad Here

Monday, March 02, 2009

Freida Pinto's successful breathing

Share this history on :


Cast member Freida Pinto of the best picture nominated film "Slumdog Millionaire" arrives at the 81st Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 22, 2009. [Agencies]

Freida Pinto is trying to remember to breathe since becoming famous.

The Indian actress, who plays Latika in Oscar-winning movie 'Slumdog Millionaire', is struggling to adjust to her newfound celebrity status.

She said: "It's a blessing and I need to learn to relish and savour each moment, so that's what I'm doing. And, most importantly, I have to breathe!"

Freida, who appears on the cover of India's Cosmopolitan magazine this month, also revealed she is still left star-struck when she is introduced to big Hollywood stars.

The 24-year-old beauty added: "The baffled look Dev Patel's character Jamal had when he won the money in 'Slumdog Millionaire' is pretty much my expression any time I see an A-lister on the red carpet!

"I am trying to enjoy it all as much as I can, because this is an once-in-a-lifetime experience."

It was recently revealed Freida will appear in Woody Allen's upcoming as-yet untitled film.

It is believed the star-studded cast will also include Sir Anthony Hopkins, Naomi Watts and Josh Brolin.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: