Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jennifer Aniston's ferret fear

Share this history on :

Jennifer Aniston has revealed she would be "put off" dating a man if she discovered he owned a ferret.

Jennifer Aniston would never date a man who owns a ferret.

The 'Marley and Me' actress, who is currently romancing musician John Mayer, would be horrified if she discovered a prospective suitor kept the furry creature at his home.

When asked if there was a nightmare pet which would deter her from dating someone, Jennifer replied: "A ferret. That would put me off!"



This isn't the first time the 40-year-old actress has revealed her dislike for ferrets.

In 2004, Jennifer played a free-spirited woman who owned a ferret in 'Along Came Polly' - but couldn't warm to the animal during shooting.

She said: "I felt sad because I wasn't a big fan of the ferret. It's not the warmest, cuddliest thing. Of all the animals out there to work with, a ferret wouldn't be my first choice. But you know, I hope I pretended as though I really liked it."

Ferrets aren't the only animals Jennifer has had problems with.

The former 'Friends' beauty has also revealed she annoyed her childhood pet dog Dimitri so much it used to bite her all the time.

She told BANG Showbiz: "When I was little my dog Dimitri didn't like me very much. He was a poodle and I thought he was something that I could play with and ride. No wonder he bit me!

"After that I always thought I'd never be a dog person - and now I have two wonderful dogs. One of them, Dolly, was rescued from Mexico."

taken from : China Daily

No comments: