Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Robert Pattinson's smelly denial

Share this history on :


Robert Pattinson arrives at the 81st Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 22, 2009. [Agencies]

Robert Pattinson doesn't smell.

The actor has scoffed at claims he's been upsetting the cast and crew on the set of new movie 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' by not showering, and insists his personal hygiene is exemplary.

When asked about the rumours, Pattinson said: "I do shower! And besides I haven't even been on the set yet!"



The 22-year-old hunk also defended other actors who have been accused of causing a stink on set. 'High School Musical' star Zac Efron was previously reported to go days without washing and refusing to shower even after playing basketball. When told about Efron's alleged hygiene habits, Pattinson said: "Really? He looks like he smells really good."

As well as Pattinson and Efron, other A-list stars accused of smelling bad include Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves and Matthew McConaughey.

Pattinson - who returns as vampire Edward Cullen in the next 'Twilight' film - has also revealed he Googles himself to find out what gossip there is about him on the internet.

He said: "I admit I do look for myself sometimes. I used to do it a lot more before. Now I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, I want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book."


taken from : China Daily

No comments: