Your Ad Here

Monday, March 23, 2009

Keira Knightley's part-time shoes

Share this history on :

Actress Keira Knightley poses for photographers on the red carpet on arrival for the screening of the movie 'Cheri' at the 59th Berlinale film festival in Berlin, February 10, 2009. [Agencies]

Keira Knightley rents shoes to satisfy her footwear fetish.

The global economic downturn has forced 'The Duchess' star to cut down on the number of designer high heels she buys, so she has started borrowing shoes instead.

The 23-year-old actress said: "I think when I was very young and I suddenly started earning a bit of money and I could actually afford to buy shoes, I got very excited and bought a lot. I mean a lot!

"I haven't bought any in quite a while. Now I just rent them for the day. They give them to me for the day and I give them back in the evening, which is good."

Keira recently revealed she is only attracted to men with good taste in shoes.

The British beauty - who has been dating 'The Young Victoria' star Rupert Friend for three years - finds fancy footwear sexy and demands her lovers take pride in their feet.

She said: "I go for someone who is a little brooding and somebody you can have a good conversation with, a good fight with, who will always keep you guessing and make you laugh. And he has to have good shoes."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: