Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kimberley Walsh ready to wed

Share this history on :

Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh wants to get married.

The stunning singer - who has been dating her boyfriend Justin Scott for six years -dreams of walking down the aisle but is waiting for her man to pop the question.

She said: "I want to get married. Everyone has recently been asking when we'll do it which has put some pressure on Justin. But I'm sure he'll do it when he's ready. It will happen one day - if he's lucky!" Although Kimberley, 27, is ready to tie the knot she insists she won't pressure Justin into proposing.

She added: "Although I want to do it, I think if we're both being honest we both feel quite young. I've got so much brilliant stuff going on with the band I'm not looking to cram a wedding in among everything else we've got going on." Kimberley has already starting imaging what her big day would be like, but can't decide what sort of ceremony would be best.

She explained: "One minute I want a really small thing, and then when I go to a really good, big wedding I want that. I think, 'Let's have a big party!' But I mean it when I say there's no rush, we've been together for years, and nothing's going to change how we feel about each other."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: