Your Ad Here

Friday, May 15, 2009

Bette Midler advises Aniston

Share this history on :

Bette Midler advises Aniston

Bette Midler has advised Jennifer Aniston to date a racing driver.

The 'Wind Beneath My Wings' singer is keen for the former 'Friends' star to find love and has drawn up a list of characteristics her new man must have.

She said: "She needs an exciting guy, like a race-car driver. I think she needs somebody who cherishes her, but also somebody who's going to give her a run for her money. "She should find somebody who is really hot, who's not in show business. Somebody with a lot of money, and she should live the large life and forget about these a**holes.


She's a great girl. She's got everything going for her." Bette thinks Jennifer has already met her perfect man - Vince Vaughn, who she dated following her split from ex-husband Brad Pitt in 2005.

She said: "I actually thought Vince Vaughn was great. He's hilarious, he's good-looking. I mean, I thought he had it all. I don't really know them, but I like them, I like to watch them, I enjoy them."

However, Bette wasn't as keen on Jennifer's on-off boyfriend John Mayer, who she finally split with in March. She revealed to People magazine: "Well, he's a good-looking guy. I've got to say, I watched it for awhile, but I have no opinion. I just read a few of the blogs."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: