Your Ad Here

Friday, May 08, 2009

Beyonce Knowles ready for a break

Share this history on :

Beyonce Knowles ready for a break

Beyonce Knowles wants to take a two-year career break.

The singer-and-actress, who is married to rapper Jay-Z, is ready to put her work on hold so she can focus on her private life. She said: "My priorities are slowly changing. So after this tour I might be tired and want to take two years off. I've worked hard enough to be able to do that. I'm in a very good place."

Beyonce, 27, is already adjusting her hectic schedule to ensure she spends as much time with Jay-Z as possible. She explained to America's Marie Claire magazine: "We try to sync our calendars. I started working on my tour a year ago just to make sure that I had time at home.

Any other woman who has to go to work and pick up the kids and make dinner - that's way harder than what I have to do.

At least I can say I'm taking two weeks off and really take two weeks off." Despite her desire to step out of the spotlight, Beyonce admits she is a workaholic and her mother Tina - who accompanies her daughter whenever she tours - often has to persuade her to slow down. Tina said: "I'm always the person to make her go to bed."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: