Your Ad Here

Friday, May 08, 2009

Jack Black wanted 'orgy'

Share this history on :

Jack Black wanted 'orgy'
Actor Jack Black addresses the crowd during the We Are One: Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington January 18, 2009. [Agencies]

Jack Black was hoping for an "orgy" in his latest movie.

The Hollywood funnyman was thrilled when he read the script for 'Year One' as it involved a group sex scene but was left disappointed after it had to be toned down so younger viewers could see the film.

Jack said: "I just woke up one day, and I was like, 'I'm in an orgy!' But I forgot how you can't really show pumping. It all had to be strictly insinuated. What you see now is people feeding each other grapes and there are some make-outs and some meaningful eye contact but that's all."

Although he couldn't gorge himself on flesh, Jack does gorge on food every day.

He recently admitted he eats two breakfasts in order to temporarily satisfy his almost insatiable appetite.

He said: "My new thing is that I have oatmeal and ice green tea for breakfast. Then I have a second breakfast! I try to eat foods that give me energy to try to make it through the day.

"I try and work out but it's a losing battle with the fine food and good red wine that is available."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: