Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sienna Miller dyeing to be brunette

Share this history on :

Sienna Miller dyeing to be brunette

Sienna Miller loved being a brunette.

The stunning actress, famed for her long blonde tresses, dyed her locks for new movie 'G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra' and was thrilled with the results.

Sienna, who is sporting honey-coloured hair again, is quoted as saying: "I actually loved the dark look.

The worst part was going back to blonde afterwards from such a dark colour but it's back to normal now. I keep thinking though that I might dye it again. It's fun to have that change."


Sienna, 27, recently revealed her delight at the news she is being turned into a doll. The beauty - who played poet Dylan Thomas' wife in 'The Edge Of Love' - is thrilled to be immortalised as a plastic action figure in the guise of her character Baroness.

She said: "I don't think anyone, anywhere would be playing with them if they were for 'The Edge of Love' but 'G.I. Joe' is a whole new experience. "I'm not sure if I'm going to be playing with my own doll - but I'm going to have happy nieces and nephews, I'm sure."


taken from : China Daily

No comments: