Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sean Penn's gay sex request

Share this history on :


Actor Sean Penn arrives at the British Academy of Film & Television Arts/Los Angeles 17th Annual Britannia Awards in Los Angeles, California November 6, 2008. Penn is being honored with BAFTA's 2008 Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award for Excellence in Film.[Agencies]

(China Daily) Sean Penn asked for more gay sex scenes to be written into new movie 'Milk'.

James Franco - who stars alongside Sean in the film, which tells the story of Harvey Milk, California's first openly gay elected official - was surprised when he found the script had been rewritten to include more raunchy scenes.

He said: "In the original script I read, there was only one real kissing scene. A month after the director Gus Van Sant asked me to do it, they sent me another script, and on page five there was a full-on love scene. And I was like, 'Gus, what the heck?' He says, 'Well, it was Sean's idea.' "

James recently revealed Sean texted his ex-wife Madonna - who famously kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera - to boast about his first on screen gay kiss.

He said: "After our kiss, Sean texted Madonna and said, 'I just popped my cherry kissing a guy. I thought of you. I don't know why.' "


No comments: