Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jennifer Aniston 'adores' John Mayer

Share this history on :


(China Daily) Jennifer Aniston says she "adores" boyfriend John Mayer.

The former 'Friends' actress - who is notoriously guarded about her relationships - has opened up in a new interview with America's Vogue magazine, and blushingly admits she is incredibly happy with John, who she reunited with following a brief split earlier this year.

Speaking about John - who famously said "I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right" following the breakup - Jennifer admitted: "He had to put that out there that he broke up with me. And especially because it's me. It's not just some girl he's dating. I get it. We're human. But I feel seriously protective of him and us.

"It's funny when you hit a place in a relationship and you both realise that we maybe need to do something else, but you still really, really love each other. It's painful. There was no malicious intent. I deeply, deeply care about him - we talk, we adore one another. And that's where it is."
However, 39-year-old Jennifer - who is divorced from Brad Pitt - hates the interest in her and John, 31, and wishes people would "mind their own business".

She added: "You know, it isn't designed. Love just shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half.'

"People need to mind their own business. Did you ever think Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield made sense? Did Susan Anton and Dudley Moore make sense? Wait! I got more!"

Jennifer - who has also been romantically linked to Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson - also said she dislikes the 'unlucky in love' label she has been awarded in the world's press, insisting: "This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love."

No comments: