Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Al Pacino had sex for food and shelter

Share this history on :

Al Pacino had sex for food and shelter

Hollywood icon Al Pacino has revealed that he had to trade his body for shelter and food in Sicily, Italy while he was struggling to make his mark as an actor.

The Oscar-winning actor, who has acted in films like The Godfather and The Scent of a Woman, spent some time in his family's native city Sicily in 1960 after dropping out of school to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.

However, the actor found himself struggling to make amends on his travels and decided to sell his body to an older woman to keep a roof over his head, New York Post reported.

Pacino says that he still regrets his decision.

"At 20, I lived in Sicily by selling the only asset I had, my body. An older woman traded food and housing in return for sex. I woke mornings not really loving myself," the 69-year-old actor said.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: