Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 15, 2009

George Clooney's adoption offer

Share this history on :

George Clooney's adoption offer

'Fantastic Mr. Fox' actor George Clooney has offered to help Brad Pitt with his large family by adopting some of his children.

George Clooney has offered to adopt some of Brad Pitt's kids.

The 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' actor - who has no children - claims he owes his 'Ocean's 11' co-star a favour and is willing help out with his six children.

He joked to BANG Showbiz: "I am planning to adopt. I am going to adopt some of Brad Pitt's kids. I owe him."

George previously revealed he has no plans to become a father, but spends time with Brad, his partner Angelina Jolie and their large brood whenever he feels lonely.

He said: "Even one kid running around my villa makes me nervous, so I'm definitely not a candidate for father of the year. If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angelina and ask them to stay with me, just to remind myself why I'm so happy."

George has also revealed he formed such a close bond with his 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' co-star Jason Schwartzman he feels like a parent to him.

When asked if voicing the animated family movie had made him broody, George said: "Broody? That's a word that Americans don't understand. Just having Jason here next me was like having a son. And he just got married by the way, so it will soon be like being a grandfather!"

The 48-year-old actor is currently dating Italian TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: