Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jay-Z's video game rage

Share this history on :

Jay-Z's video game rage

Jay-Z used to "mercilessly" beat his nephews at video games - but now he always loses.

The 38-year-old hip-hop star was once a talented gamer but now his nephews can "destroy" him.

Jay-Z - who is married to 28-year-old singer Beyonce Knowles - said: "My nephews didn't beat me their entire lives, until now. They can destroy me now. I would never let them win because that meant they controlled the household, so I would just beat them mercilessly."

He added: "I'd let them build a little character, 'Suck it up kid,' you know, dunk on them, different plays."

Jay-Z, 38, claims he was so talented his friends and neighbours used to challenge him to try and take his console crown.

The rapper - who features in new computer game 'DJ Hero Renegade Edition' - added to website GlobalGrind.com: "I used to be really good, I was the guy in the neighborhood that other people went and got.

"But not anymore, I'm finished now."



taken from : China Daily

No comments: