Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Noel Gallagher says it's good to be free

Share this history on :

Noel Gallagher says it's good to be free

Noel Gallagher says it's good to be free

Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher is ''not thinking about'' his brother Liam anymore, since he left the group.

Noel Gallagher is "not thinking about" his brother Liam anymore.

The former Oasis guitarist - who walked out on the group in August after a fight with his lead singer sibling - is concentrating on his own music rather than worrying about the fate of the band.

He told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm having a good time and the support from my fans has been great. I'm looking forward to doing my own thing, bringing out my own music.

"I'm glad that's what people want to hear. I am not thinking about much else, Oasis or Liam, I'm just having a good time."

The 'Don't Look Back In Anger' rocker made his comments at the re-opening of London nightclub Chinawhite, where he drank champagne and vodka at a £5,000 VIP table with his long-term partner Sara MacDonald.

As Noel partied, former hellraiser Liam was spotted this week jogging with Prodigy star Liam Howlett - the husband of his wife Nicole Appleton's sister Natalie - in a London park.

Noel announced he was quitting Oasis after he and Liam had a fight just minutes before they were due on stage at a Paris music festival.

The brawl resulted in Noel smashing up one of his brother's treasured guitars and Liam retaliating by destroying a rack of his sibling's instruments.

The guitarist said at the time: "It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I have quit Oasis. People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer."

Liam, 37, had been rumoured to be looking for a guitarist to replace 42-year-old Noel, but confirmed earlier this month the band are "no longer".



taken from : China Daily

No comments: