Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lindsay Lohan slams lying dad

Share this history on :

Lindsay Lohan slams lying dad

Lindsay Lohan has hit out at her estranged father Michael Lohan for making up ''excessive lies'' about her and causing her ''hurt'' over recent months.

Lindsay Lohan has slammed her father for making up "excessive lies" about her.

The 'Mean Girls' actress - who is seeking a restraining order against Michael Lohan amid fears he is going to kidnap her - doesn't want her dad in her life because of the "hurt" he has caused her in recent months.


She said: "I'm so hurt that someone who calls himself my father, needs to use the press to communicate with me.

"I have not spoken to my father, nor have I responded to his threatening and erratic messages over the last several months. It's so sad that he needs to stay in the media spotlight by using my name and making up excessive lies. He should instead try to be a real father."

Last week, Michael - who recently claimed Lindsay has an addiction to prescription drugs - told gossip website X17 he wanted to "kidnap" his daughter and take her to an isolated location to help "get her straight".

He said: "I'm going to see the judge this week. If I can't get a conservatorship, then I'm going to take her to an undisclosed location and get her straight. But I know I'm going to get charged with kidnapping."

However, he has denied his 23-year-old daughter had filed for a restraining order.

It has also been claimed Lindsay is refusing to go to rehab even though her family and friends are said to be concerned for her health.

While she claims she doesn't have a problem with prescription drugs, those close to Lindsay are worried about her erratic behaviour and are urging her to get help.

But a source said: "It's not even being considered by Lindsay, it's not even on the cards for her."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: