Your Ad Here

Friday, October 02, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson's ballooning breasts

Share this history on :

Kendra Wilkinson's ballooning breasts

Kendra Wilkinson thinks her breasts are "gross". The former Playboy playmate - who is due to give birth to her first child, a boy to be called Hank IV, with her American football star husband Hank Baskett on Christmas Day (25.12.09) - is devastated with the effect pregnancy has had on her assets.

She said: "I want my boobs to stop growing. They're kind of gross. I know they'll shrink after I breastfeed, but if they don't, I might get a breast reduction." However, the 24-year-old star is thrilled with the way other parts of her body have changed.

She has piled on 40lbs during the pregnancy, and revealed she now has a much curvier posterior. She explained to Us Weekly magazine: "I'm so happy. Hank checks out my butt. He's like, 'Yeah, look at this baby now!' " Kendra and Hank are currently house hunting in Indiana after Hank moved teams from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts.

Kendra revealed Hank's teammates' wives have helped her find a new doctor, and she is sure all the excitement has had an effect on Hank IV. She said: "It's so weird. His eyes are starting to open, his lungs are fully developed, and he's antsier. He's kicking!"



taken from : China Daily

No comments: