Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kevin Costner scared of swine flu

Share this history on :

Kevin Costner scared of swine flu

Kevin Costner is terrified his children will catch swine flu.

The 54-year-old actor - who is currently touring Germany with his country band Kevin Costner and Modern West - has banned his family from travelling with him to keep them safe from the potentially fatal virus.

Kevin - who has six children, Annie, 25, Lily, 23, Joe, 21, Liam, 13, Cayden, two, eight-month-old Hayes, with three different women - said: "It is unusual that my family is not there, because they usually are always there.

"But I have been worried about swine flu, and didn't want my small children with me this time on this trip."

The 'Dances with Wolves' star also revealed how his wife, German model Christine Baumgartner, encouraged him to fulfill his dream of playing his music in Germany.

He is quoted by website tz-online.de as saying: "I wanted to bring my music to the people. And since my ancestors emigrated to America in the 17th century, I wanted to close the circle and return to Germany.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: