Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Artistic Paris Hilton

Share this history on :

Paris Hilton attends the In Style/Warner Bros Golden Globes after party in Beverly Hills, California January 11, 2009. [Agencies]

Paris Hilton wants to become an artist. The socialite says she has been secretly exploring her creative side and would love to show off her talents to the world.



She revealed: "I have a room in my house where I paint. I've been offered an exhibition, which I might do next year." Paris also insists her bimbo image is an act and she is nothing like how she was perceived on reality TV show 'The Simple Life'.

She added to Heat magazine: "I think a lot of people have seen me on 'The Simple Life' and think I'm a spoilt airhead. But I was playing a character.

The producers said they wanted Nicole Richie and I to be crazy and funny and say outlandish things."I'm a lot more serious and shy and if I'm not out, having to be, you know, 'on', I'm at home just chilling and wearing sweat pants."

Taken From : China Daily

No comments: