Your Ad Here

Monday, January 19, 2009

Restaurateur Jennifer Aniston

Share this history on :

Jennifer Aniston wants her own restaurant.

The actress - whose father is Greek-American - loves the idea of running her own eatery and believes she would have become a restaurateur if she hadn't found success on 'Friends'.


She said: "I always thought it would be fun to own a restaurant. My family is Greek, and many of them own restaurants and coffee shops.

"I make a mean baklava with my grandmother's recipe so I thought that could have worked out for me."

However, it appears Jennifer - who turns 40 in February - is unlikely to move into the service industry any time soon as she has two films due out in 2009.

Jennifer - who appears alongside Owen Wilson in upcoming movie 'Marley and Me' - puts her successful career down to heavy criticism she received while she was studying her craft.

She explained to Cosmopolitan magazine: "I had a Russian acting coach when I was at the New York High School of Performing Arts who told me I was a disgrace to the Moscow theatre. Ever since then I've wanted to prove him wrong. I've never really had my eye on the prize, though - I've just wanted to enjoy the passage of time."

Jennifer's next movie 'He's Just Not That Into You' - also starring Ben Affleck, Scarlett Johansson and Drew Barrymore - is released in cinemas worldwide from next month.
Taken From : China Daily

No comments: