Your Ad Here

Friday, January 09, 2009

Jennifer Connelly's dad dies

Share this history on :

Actress Jennifer Connelly poses during a photo call for director Scott Derrickson's film, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" in Paris November 21, 2008. [Agencies]



Actress Jennifer Connelly poses during a photo call for director Scott Derickson's film, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" in Paris November 21, 2008. [Agencies]



Jennifer Connelly's recent drastic weight loss is down to the death of her father Gerard, according to her husband Paul Bettany.

Jennifer Connelly's recent drastic weight loss is down to the death of her father.

The 38-year-old actress - who raises two children with husband Paul Bettany - has been left devastated by the passing of her dad Gerard.

Speaking about concerns Jennifer has lost too much weight in the past few months, Paul explained: "I will tell you. My wife just lost her father."

Jennifer recently revealed she had such a good time working with Paul on new movie 'Creation' that she wishes they could work together every day.

She said: "I loved working with him on 'Creation'. I loved it so much. I wish I could make more movies with him. I'd be happy to make every movie with him. I had such a nice time.

"He's really good at what he does. I have someone who's equally invested in the movie so I can't bore him to death. Because I always talk to him about whatever I'm doing anyway."



Taken From : China Daily

No comments: