Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Victoria Beckham's Milan snub

Share this history on :

Victoria Beckham poses for photographers as she arrives for a dinner gathering with Italian soccer club AC Milan, in Dubai January 3, 2009. [Agencies]

David Beckham will live in Milan without wife Victoria.

The soccer star has revealed Victoria will remain at their Los Angeles home with their three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, while he is on loan to Italian team AC Milan

He said: "Everyone knows how much I love my wife and my children - but at the same time I love soccer.

"My children will remain in Los Angeles due to school and Victoria will stay with them. When she comes to Milan she will remain with me for a couple of days."

David - who is on loan at Milan while his US team Los Angeles Galaxy are off season - intends to see his family regularly.

He said: "My wife will come back once or twice a week to be with me and spend time in Milan, so I am very excited about that.

"Of course it's difficult being away from my family but my children have to be settled and they go to school in Los Angeles so it's important they carry on their normal life."

David is currently training with AC Milan in Dubai where the team will play a friendly against Hamburg later Jan. 6, 2009.




No comments: