Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emma Bunton's baby haste

Share this history on :

Emma Bunton "can't wait" to have another baby. The former Spice Girl - who gave birth to her first child Beau with partner Jade Jones in August 2007 - loves motherhood and is desperate to extend her family further.

She said: "Beau is my all, my life and the reason I'm happier than ever. I'm enjoying being a mummy most of all, he's so gorgeous. "He's so good and funny and loves his cuddles. After having such a wonderful little thing, I can't wait to have another."

The 32-year-old singer - who has dropped down to a slender size 10 following her pregnancy - has also quashed rumours of an impending marriage for her and chef Jade, 29. She added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "

According to the press I've been engaged about 20 times over the years, but I can assure you, I'm not. "We don't feel the need to get married. It's not that we haven't talked about it, we're just happy the way things are."



Taken From : China Daily

No comments: